Thursday, September 24, 2009

About Me

My name is Robyn, I am 12 years old and in grade seven. I have one dog, two cats and a lot of chickens. My dogs name is Shorty, my cat`s name is Tigger and my other cat is named Charley. I am severly allergic to peanuts, I am also allergic to the cold, Dairy, and cats. I have lots of friends. Some of them are Sarah, Taya, Sindella, Sascha and Aislinn. I like to ski and swim at the lake. I play the violin and the piano. I really like to run. I have two sisters and one brother. My brother's name is Joeseph he is 26. My Oldest sister is named Michelle he is 30. My other sister is named Katie she is 14. My favorite qoute is in the lion King when pumba Sings, "WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WORTHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ( In an opera voice ).

No comments:

Post a Comment