Thursday, October 29, 2009

My favourite vacation that I’ve been on is to the east coast of Canada. I have been there numerous times, probably about three times. The last time I went there, when we arrived we didn’t have our luggage because it got lost on the way there. We went to the beach and bought really expensive bathing suits because ours were with our luggage. We rented a really cool car, it was a DODGE MAGNUM. My mom didn’t like it though she called it the “gansta mobile”. But I think she was just disappointed because she couldn’t have the Chevrolet Impala that we originally ordered. But overall it was a really fun trip. We got to visit my Grammy, three of my aunts, three of my uncles, my great aunt and uncle and my cousins. Our family has a cottage on Cape Breton Island it is right next to the ocean. When we were still in New Brunswick we went to my Grammys, she lives in Fredericton. When we were in Moncton we saw a mall burning down, at least I think that it was a mall. It was in the newspaper when we were at my Grammys the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment