Thursday, November 19, 2009

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it is snowing. I love it when it snows here because it means the ski season is comin soon. I like to ski!!!!!!!!!!!! So onviously I am very excited for this season because I got new Skis. Well new to me but old to my friend. They are the 2008 scratch F. It makes me really pumped for the season. My sister and I built a jib out in my back yard last weekend after the last time it snowed and it still hasnt melted! I hope it snows enough this weekend so we can work on it. For those who don't know what a jib is its just like anything that you can jib on. I also like snow because we can make snowmen. And also because when we go outside for recess sometimes the teachers let us go out for more time because...... Well i don't really know why but it is normally that way. I also like it because it makes it really hard to run laps im gym and we dont normally have to do that many. It also makes it so its not that much of a race and we always fall over and we just have a really good time. Same with the rest of gym. Thats why I am happy that it is snowing. Maybe........... We wont have to run that many laps in gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment