Thursday, December 3, 2009

SKIING!!!!!!!1

The ski hill opened this weekend!!!!!! It opened a week early. It would have killed me to wait another week for it to open! Unfortunately only the old side at Fernie Alpine Resort was open but I am actually ok with that because i dont particularily like the new side. The new side is like the..... Whitepass chair and the Timber chair. The old side is better in my personality there is the more variety. There is two... Actually three..... Actually four. Actually there might be that much or more on the new side but there are not actually all my best ski level like I could do them but i wouldnt be like doing drops or anything....... Actually i did a drop on k.c. shoots once and it was actually pretty sick!!!! I dont know actually its probably just because i havent skied there a lot. For those of you that ski in fernie and like the big drops and all that jazz (lol) there is some good ones off of bear and cedar center. There is also a good one for the people that ski the new side and you basically have to book it all the way off of the Whitepass chair and then drop in on like milky way(?) i think that its milky way at least.... Any way you book it off the whitepass drop in just before the trees and u get a HUGE air time and then right once you touch down you have to stop or else you will fly into a tree. Or.... You could do a tree tap and keep going but I have never tried that.... That might ne fun.... any way its SUPER sick. Im sooooooo pumped for the ski season and and I cant wait to chill with my friends up at the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment